Monday, January 08, 2007

First of all I will get to the 5 wierd things about me or my pet. It's hard to narrow it down to 5 on either of us! It's late, UF won! (I was kinda rooting for OHIO) but it's all good, the Gators are good too.
Second, why didn't someone tell me that Monday is a holiday! WOOHOO! Can you say Scrappin' day!!!!!! WOOHOOO!
It's back to school tomorrow (Tuesday) for our students. I'll be busy rescheduling all our part time students. When the schedules rolled over it rolled everyone in as full time students. Of course, I didn't realize this until 15 minutes before I was to go home. OH Well, I'll get it fixed.
I have nine home basketball games to work this month. NINE! What was that coach thinking?? What will I do with my extra wealth? HMMM.
5 wierd things. HMMM.

Here are are the rules to play:1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Okay my 5 things
well no, tune in tomorrow, I'm just not ready to reveal them yet.

:Jayne