Wednesday, January 31, 2007

All of my WR pics are up on picasa. Click on the link to see!

http://picasaweb.google.com/MamaJayne/WinterRetreat2007

And to keep you entertained on me, here is another questionaire

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8 am, I slept in!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? It's been too long, I can't remember!
4. What are your favorite TV shows? GA, DH, BL, B&S, ESPN Sportscenter
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Coffee
6. What is your middle name? Alison
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Anything but Greek & Indian
8. What foods do you dislike? Soggy bready foods, Hot, mushy cereals
9. Favorite chips? Jay's Potato Chips & Helluva Good Onion Dip
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Willy Nelson's Stardust
11. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Explorer
12. What is your favorite sandwich? A Cuban from the little deli that's in the laundromat off White street in Key West
13. What characteristics do you despise? Deceit
14. What are your favorite clothes? I love to dress up, but love my jeans & tees too!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation? I would love to go on a never ending, endless money vacation trip around the world.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Coldwater Creek
17. Where would you want to retire? ??? I would like to buy an RV with unlimited gas supply and travel the US
18. Favorite time of day? 3:30 on Friday afternoon
19. Where were you born? Clinton Iowa
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Green Bay Packer Football
21. Who do you think will not send this back? Jason
22. Person you expect to send it back first? Susie
23. Pepsi or Coke? neither
24. Beavers or ducks? what kind of question is that?? Well beavers are another name for a woman's coochie, so I think I would rather be a duck, and let it all roll off my back.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning
26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I repaid the hubby for letting me go scrapping two weekends in a row
28. What did you want to be when you were little? An Actress
29. What is your best childhood memory? Playing outside all over the neighborhood, all day long
30. Piercing? ears
31. Ever been to Africa ? NO
32. Ever been toilet papering? Yep, even with my kids
33. Been in a car accident? just fender benders
34. Favorite Day of the week? Friday afternoons at 3:30
35. Favorite restaurant? Zeke's on Orange Beach
36. Favorite Flower? Lilacs
37. Favorite ice cream? Chocolate Marshmallow
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Moe's
39. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 0
40. From whom did you get your last email? Teri
41. In which stores would you choose to max out your Credit card? Any Scrap store, the Packer Pro shop and Lowe's
42. Bedtime? 11 p.m.
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Jason
44. Last person you went to dinner with? My hubby, tonite
45. What are you listening to right now? A commercial on TV
46. What is your favorite color? Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? none yet

Apparently that's all you want to know. So that's it. I tag Jason, who won't answer, Michelle, Teri & Robinscraps