Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Okay Here's the 5 Wierd Things

Here are are the rules to play:
1. List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets
2. Tag 5 friends and list them.
3. Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
4. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

okay, you've waited long enough!

1. I don't eat hot, soggy food. Grits, oatmeal, cream of wheat, Bread pudding used to be there but I have adapted, I also eat mashed potatoes. Cold soggy food, flan, tapioca, are NOTS. I think it's the texture more than the taste. I also can't stand corn dogs, but love the smell of them cooking.

2. My dog snores. Not gentle doggy snores once in awhile. Man snores, drunk man sleeping it off snores, all the time.

3. My dog, Dakota, will not get up on the bed with me when the Hubby is home. He knows Daddy doesn't like it. BUT, on the weekends he will get up there if Daddy invites him. And trust me, he knows when weekend mornings are and whines to get up there. He will also get up there when Daddy is not home.

4. I don't own a dishwasher. I actually like doing dishes, it's my therapy.

5. I cannot stand to see someone lick a knife. Even plastic ones. It makes my tongue hurt and gives me heebie jeebies. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Which by the way fingernails on a chalkboard don't bother me.

So I'm wierd. there's so much you don't know! but those are the safe answers. LOLOLOL!
Let's see now, I tag,
Zora
Cindy
Holly
Nichole
Johanna

post your answers on your blog/myspace and let me know where it is. You don't blog? Shame! leave them here or wherever so I can see them.
Have a wondermous day! Oh yeah, and my butt?(see below) it still hurts!

:J