First off, if you have visited my blog in the past few days, there was a test up about me, well the link didn't work so I deleted that post. That will teach me for trying to do something at 2 am. So if you want, the test was about my torrid past, if you know an interesting fact or rumor about me, go ahead post it! If that doesn't get my brother to post and say HI! nothing will! He doesn't know I can tell he has been here!
It's back to work for me tomorrow. My two weeks of bliss are over. I got alot of scrappin' done, had a great Christmas and visit with family, got Christmas all put away, watched lots of football and daytime TV. But I didn't, learn Adobe Elements 5.0, print pictures, do my Christmas cards, or walk everyday like a do at work.
So tomorrow begins a better era, I will upload my pics to print, get my walk in, and watch some football. In the next few weeks I AM going to get notes out to all those long lost friends & relatives who probably thought I've dropped of the face of the earth since I didn't send cards out. OH well, off to bed to get up early and hit that grindstone!
Have a wondermous day!
:J







