It was an awesome weekend THANKS to Linda J and her gang. Always cheerful, and helpful. Dee was a bit under the weather, but we wouldn't have known. She went above and beyond to help us, as she is with Teri here!
Michelle gave me advice on everything from stamps to eyeglass fashion. She even let me try hers as I am thinking I need to change style. Michelle is one of my favorite people, we like to call her June Bug! LOL!
The Cabin Roomies were the greatest! One of my thrills was getting to meet Teri finally! We had such fun. It truly is INDESCRIBIBLE! You have to experience it. Linda says she is planning a few more of these weekends. AWESOME!
I loved the woodsy setting, it was inspirational, calm and peaceful. Part of the fun is surviving the cold the first night. The food was great, I am craving the Chicken Noodle soup, it was that good! We made many memories, remembered to take plenty of pics and scrapped! Does life get any better?:J







