My plan went into action. I loaded clothes in the washer, ran to the scraproom to dump the contents of my scrapbag onto the table so I could reload and started making my list. The adrenaline was pumping, I was THRILLED!
It was 2 am before I was calm enough to go to sleep, and I was wide awake at 6 to get moving. Packed the car, gassed up and I hit the ATM and then the road. A quick side trip to ASIT to pick up a kit from a class I missed during last week's scrap weekend, and I was set to go! The old Ford could not go fast enough! I stopped for lunch in Tallahassee to see #2 Son, and after that it was just a hop, skip and jump to O'leno State park and WR.
My plan was still in action when Linda informed me that the girls had not yet arrived. I unpacked at the cabin and returned to the Crop room to wait.
After about an hour the girls arrived. PRICELESS! Kip & Teri were the first ones to come in. Kip was half way through the room before she saw me. OMG!
So exciting. It was the first time Terri and I met IRL and she is just the sweetest person. Jules came in with Barb & Gerri Ann, it was a hugging & smooching fest! Our other roomie was Lisa, from Technique Tuesday. As a matter of fact, the girls thought it was her stuff in the cabin, when in reality it was mine. Lisa is a riot of a teacher and a great all around gal! My cropping pals have doubled now and they are such a great group.
Friday night we froze our hineys off in the unheated, open screened cabin. It got down to 30 degrees. I was toasty inside my bed, but that middle of the night bathroom run was bone chillin' cold! Not to mention what chilled when the ole butt hit that cold toilet seat!
But it made the weekend all the more fun.
I think that's enough for tonite. I do need to catch up on my beauty sleep. But I leave you with this pic, and let you use your imiagination as to what I was doing here!







