Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I so need to update this blog. I've been busy, busy but boring! But since you are here, you must be interested! So here it goes.
The weekend scrapbooking retreat at the beach was a blast. 65 women in a large room, scrappin their little hearts out in their own way. I was amazed at all the different styles. We had a lot of door prize drawings, a nightly big prize drawing, and a grand prize at the end of the weekend. My sister won the grand prize, a Karen Foster seat tote. How cool was that?
I did a beach scavenger hunt teamed up with a woman I didn't even know. That was fun! We didn't win, but came in second. Scrap bingo was fun. As was the LO contest, which was an almost unanimous decision of a cute 1 year olds picture LO. I stayed up til 1am on night, and 3 am the next, which is probably why I am exhausted still.
Yesterday was our annual FTE meeting for school. FTE is the count of students which tells us how much money the government will gives us. Every year they say the same thing and it was hard to stay awake through it.
Two more basketball games and my life returns to normal for a few months. More scrappin' time, yardwork time and house time. And most importantly, hubby time. I do miss snuggle time!
So that's my boring week thus far in a nutshell. I guess I should get to work. I know they miss me!

:J