It has been a week, thank goodness it's over! Monday was back to school after 2 weeks off. All that goes with that, last semester's grades, reregistration, new registration, schedule roll overs that didn't work, etc. Then throw in 4, yes FOUR, nights of basketball. Late referees, no security, bad behaving coaches and game cancellations no one told us about, I am glad that week is over.
So what else has happened in my life? Patrick asked if we could "babysit" his girlfriend's cat for a few months. Babysit? Apparently they won't be allowed to have the cat in the new house, mom's new hubby is allergic. Pat's gf is looking for a place of her own, but needs to place the cat until then. "please Mom, I will keep it mostly in my room" hmmm Patrick, how are you going to keep a cat in a room where the door is a curtain? "Please mom, I will clean the litter box, everyday" hmmm Patrick, you can't even keep your room clean, but you will clean a litter box?
We have a cat, a nice cat, who stays in his yard, yes he does, and doesn't have a litter box (his yard) and is quiet, and doesn't scratch furniture, and leaves me alone as long as I leave him alone. So we are out to lunch still about the cat, I won't let it go to the pound, but I want ALL options explored first!
I did take Lula with me to the basketball game today. Good thing too as game times were moved back since one game was cancelled. Lula kept me entertained, but it was interesting what blogs I could get on highjacking the school's WIFI. From my school computer I can't get on any blogs, but with Lula, I could get on some and not other's, post to some, but not others, wasn't able to post on my own blog, but could go on other's blogspot blogs. I went on some typepad blogs but not others. Jules, what do you have on yours that you would be banned? LOL!
Enough wanderings for tonite. It will be so good to have two days off, no basketball.
Go Saints!
:J
btw, we won both games today!!!!







