Yes you read that right. My butt hurts. It's actually a bit higher kinda between the butt and the hip, a little to the front from the butt. I hit it on a doorknob, during the basketball game. I know, I can see you shaking your head at me. Let me explain.
The ticket booth is set up in a way that you can't see the game. Imagine that! They want me to sell the tickets, not watch the game. But when things are slow (and they were tonite) I like to step to the gym doorway to watch the game. Especially when a kid from the other team just signed a basketball scholarship to UF, yes that UF, the National Championship UF, not only in football but basketball. So I was standing there, minding my own business, watching the game, when someone came in to buy a ticket so they could watch Mr. UF Basketball scholarship. In my rush to help this customer, I hit my hinder on the door knob. It hurt, I didn't say cuss words. The rest of the game it throbbed. When I left, after watching Mr. UF Basketball Scholarship Slam Dunk TWICE! I got in the car, and when I put on the brake, pain shot down my leg. HMM. I rushed home into the bathroom, pulled down my pants expecting to see a HUGE PURPLE bruise, and saw nothing. Now I am at the age where I bruise easier than I used to. My husband has asked if I have a secret lover who is into S&M because I have bruises appear that I cannot remember getting.
But this time I have no bruise, nothing but pain. Let's hope I can get out of bed in the morning. If not, do you think I can claim workman's comp?
Just wondering,
:J
Oh and Mr. UF Basketball Scholarship? Pretty good for a white boy.







