Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ah! The First Day of Summer!

The first day of summer! Who can believe how fast this year is flying by? The first day of summer signals fun, adventure and vacation. Which is exactly how I am going to celebrate it!

This morning I'm beginning an adventure with my sister. It's not our first, we've had many. But today we are packing up her camper and heading south. Our trip will include a few stops for bathroom breaks, and convienently the best bathrooms are located in scrapbooking stores! I'm so glad they keep such clean restrooms! LOL!

Our destination is Dover FL to meet up with the Hilltop girls at the birthday crop. It's my sister's first time meeting these wonderful ladies, and I hope she has as much fun as I do with them! Such a great group of women!

So I'm excited and nervous all at once. I'm driving and pulling the trailer. THAT should be fun. I just worry about parking it etc. and driving slow enough! I'm used to flying down the road.

Well it's time to get moving. I hope you find something special to do to celebrate your first day of summer today. Eat ice cream, drink lemonade, run through a sprinkler, pick flowers, have a picnic, go swimming, fishing or biking. Walk the beach, walk a trail or just walk your neighborhood and say hi to everyone! Celebrate your first day of summer!

:J