Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Well Just a Few Things

My day was fairly uneventful really. I managed to keep my cool when I really wanted to strangle on old lady who came in my office with attitude first thing this morning. So maybe that was kinda eventful. Meanwhile, my friend who was standing beside me while all this was going on, yes my calm, cool, see the good in everyone, and save them all friend, was holding back even harder to not put her fist in the lady's face. Talk about a switching of personalities, we would have never thought I was the calm one and she the upset one. But it is done, and it is what is.
I want to welcome MARY to the blogging world. She is so hilarious, I love her perspective. She is a cropping buddy from the Hilltop Gang.
Another perspective I just love is THIS
Every month Mama writes a letter to her growing daughter. I love the way she writes, her view is not typical motherhood view. But I love that every month she shares her thoughts to her daughter, and us. I wish I had thought to do that with the boys. Oh well, maybe someday if there are ever grandchildren....
That's all I have today. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow, unless the big guy downtown calls me in to ask why I was the calm one and Becky was the upset one.