Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Humping Through the Week

I have stayed busy all week. Humping right along through work and here at home. I'll be gone all weekend, DS2 and FDIL will be here for the weekend for a friend's wedding. So I've been packing, cleaning and everything in between!
Tonite I leave for my sister's, and then tomorrow we head out to go to the Hilltop Birthday Crop. I'm all packed for that. I take kits to work on as there is so much going on that my ADD kicks in and my creativity kicks out! But it shall be fun no less. DH was so funny last night when I was packing. He said, "This is really more of a social thing right? Ya'll don't do much scrappin', one scraps and the others just socialize and say "Aw, that's purty!"" He's too funny. Of course we scrap dear. We are busy little scrappers the whole time!
And about that land I have for sale......
DH has assured me that the house will be clean when the kids get here Friday. As he says, "It will be so clean that Kevin will think you cleaned" Gee, if only it could be that way when I get home.
Last night I baked the Pioneer Woman's Texas Sheet Cake to take to today's Potluck Luncheon at work. I could hardly sleep in anticipation of eating it today! Yummy!
Well, speaking of that nasty four letter word, I must get going. The sooner I go, the sooner I can go, the sooner the party begins! I'll try to blog this weekend. We'll see!
Stay safe til I return.
:J