Monday, June 11, 2007

My Weekend is Over! :(

Like all good things, my long luxurious weekend has come to an end. Tomorrow is back to work, back to putting out all those little fires that pop up when I'm gone (and when I'm there). But on the bright side, only 4 days to another weekend!
I spent the day finishing up odds and ends, laundry mostly. I even did Rick's laundry. For the record, we mostly do our own laundry. His is too nasty dirty to do with mine, he is afraid to wash some of my clothes, so we just do our own mostly. We're wierd, I know, but it works for us. I still need to iron the kitchen curtains and hang them back up. I guess I can still get that done.
Patrick was here for a few hours while I was home. So I baked a ham, cooked black-eyed peas and corn for dinner. I could have eaten my weight in the corn and peas! But I didn't. So that was good. Enough left to take some for lunch tomorrow. Yum! He stays so busy on the weekend with two jobs. I miss having him around so much. He said when school starts back he is getting an apartment with 3 other guys. I'm glad he has good friends, but I still worry!
I finished up a LO from the cruise pictures. I just noticed tho that the title looks crooked, so I guess I will have to fix that too. But here it is. It looks like we did everything on the cruise but scrapbook. But we did scrapbook, some.
When I got home Rick was surprised we even did scrapbook! Too funny!
 

Well let me go iron those curtains and clean the scraproom. It's amazing the work I can get done when there is nothing to watch on TV! Have a good week!