This morning my friend Chris and I ventured out on a semi annual shopping spree. While we had no particular plan, we knew a few stores we wanted to hit, with a few things in mind.
I was looking for some "professional" clothes with a tropical, relaxed look. We headed to Coldwater Creek as I had spied a few things in their latest catalog that I loved. Armed with a 40% off coupon I was in the mood to shop.
You can't begin shopping without a full stomach, so our first stop was Rousso's at Eastern Shore Plaza. Chris had the grouper po boy, I had the shrimp po boy. Not exactally breakfast, but it nourished us! Rousso's is an awesome seafood place, the food was delish! While we dined on the patio, we watched about 30 kids under the age of 6 play in the fountains in the plaza square. Oh to be six again, they were having such fun!
Coldwater Creek was our next stop, but I was disappointed they didn't have the outfit I wanted to particularly see. I tried on a few things, but nothing screamed buy me like it did in the catalog. The salelady was the nicest and told us about the CC outlet about 10 miles south of where we were. Best part? My 40% coupon was good there too! So off we were to Tanger Outlets in Foley. They didn't have my outfit either, but I did order it online from the store. Doing that saved me $50+! Shipping is free if you order from the store!
Of course we had to explore a few other stores and I scored a pair of Clark sandals in coral, Skeechers sandals to go with anything and a pair of Reef sandals to match my swimsuit. I also found bra and a pair of blue jean capri's at Lee outlet. My other jean capris are just too big! I found Patrick a pair of black Reef flip flops that I'm putting back for his birthday in a few weeks. Disney was having a great sale and I got 3 beach towels for the pool for $20! Nemo, Power Rangers and Pirates of Caribbean! My biggest score was in one of the gourmet food stores. I found Fireworks brand Savanna Gold popcorn. It's grown in my hometown!!! I can't wait to pop some! I'll try to take pictures of everything later!
Exhausted from shopping we called Rick to see if he wanted to meet us for dinner. It was after 5 p.m.! Time had flown! We met him at our favorite rib dive for dinner. It was yummy and I was so stuffed I was miserable! I sure hope those new capris still fit! LOL! btw, down from a size 22 to an 18!
Well, I'm worn out. More later!







