Yes, I think I have found love. Big Joe. He's on the Polka Show on the RFD channel. Yes it's Saturday night and Yes, I'm bored.
So Rick is sitting here flipping through the channels, he's bored too. He found Big Joe, and paused. Then flipped. "No!" I said "Turn it back!"
Do you know how long it's been since I've polka'd? I think I was 12. Before I found out it wasn't cool. Maybe Rick and I have polkaed once. Polka is big where he is from. They all polka there.
So here I sit, watching Big Joe and the old people in Minnesota polkaing? Am I even spelling that right? Old people in Minnesota aren't as good as polkaers as they once were.
They have a special TV offer from the "Polka Nuts" from Colorado. Two DVDs for $50! I wanted to order them. Rick said No with that look he gives me when he thinks I have absolutely lost my mind.
So then I'm sitting here listening and watching and surfing my blogs when I come across Kip's Blog and she has up this Lollapolooza head and it's dancing. The dancing is matching the music on the TV, the polka music, and I am dying laughing. So I show Rick. He's laughing. Then he gets serious and has second thoughts about my weeklong trip this week. HMMMMMM!
All this and no tequila. What a Saturday night!
:J







