Thursday, June 14, 2007

Is It Thursday Already??

Wow! I do love these short work weeks! I can't believe that one week from today I am heading down to the Birthday Crop at Hilltop! I am a excited and also a bit nervous, as I'm taking my sister down to meet the girls! And I never know how either of them will behave! LOL!
It's been busy at work and lazy at home. I got my plane tickets etc for the Data Conference in St. Pete in July. I'm going down a few days early to hang with the girls before I have to learn all about Data. For the Hilltop girls reading this, I'll be there July 5th! WOOHOO!
Last night I watched "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee" on HBO. Very good film! It is sad what our Government did to the Indians. That's fact, not a slanted film version. We took their lifestyle and heritage away from them, stripped them clean to adapt to our ways. Starved them to do it. Sad. If you get a chance to watch it, do. I remember reading the book in High School and liking it then.
No plans for tonite. Our welding teacher is bringing in more corn today! I'm getting half a bushel, so I know what we will eat for dinner! I could eat my weight in sweet corn!
Well that's my life!
Have a good day!
:J