Thursday, September 18, 2008

Changing of the Plans

Okay someone switched the game plan and didn't tell me. Our game tonite is a home game. Not at the beautiful north end of the county, where the football field is next to the cow pasture and it reminds me of home. Darn! I was looking forward to that!
Instead I'll be here in town, surrounded by traffic and sirens. Tonite I'm spotting plays for the announcer, so it will be hectic, busy and I'll have to WATCH the game. No chit chat, no watching the hoochie mamas, football, strictly football. Nary a cow in the background.
I'm just hoping it stays cool. Our cool mornings have been loverly. This being a good thing as the air conditioning at work is out. O U T out. I am thanking God that it didn't go out in August. I am thanking God that it's cooled off so that at least the office is cool in the morning. The afternoons tho, when we get that sun on the south and west walls of my office, UGH! Sweatshop!!!!
So I'm off to the sweatshop. I hope you have a wonderful day!
:J