The weekend is over and so begins another week. Can I put the brakes on and slow things down just a bit? Our life lately seems quite busy and moving much too fast. This past week flew by and the weekend seems like just a blink! But alot was accomplished, both workwise and funwise.
A few pictures to share too. I took this one of my youngest son a few weeks ago. The spoiled puppy is our 75 lb. lab/chow mix who seems to think he's a lapdog. This is the only place he's allowed to be up on the furniture, and only when he's in a lap.
I made alot of progress in the scraproom, rearranging some things, cleaning up some things. We put the round oak table in the scraproom and I think I like it. The smaller area actually gives me more room to scrap, because I cleared out alot of clutter off the big table and only put the essentials on my smaller table. The big table is behind my round table, so it's accessible if I need more room. I can actually fit people in here now, if any one wants to come play!
Erica & I went to a workshop today and made these cards & a treat box. I messed the batty card on the right up with the stickles we were supposed to put on the ribbon, so when I got home I redid the ribbon. We had lots of fun, Erica loved learning how to stamp.
We got home just in time for the Packers game, which didn't go our way. Tis okay, is just one game. I'm still excited about the Varsity win Friday night.
Monday brings an eye appt. for me. It's time to get new glasses. I'd rather go to the dentist. I really don't like that bright light they use to look in your eyes. It gives me a horrible headache. But I'll endure, I need new glasses.
This week the new TV shows start. I'm looking forward to Grey's and Dancing with the Stars. Other than that, I can pass. Life is too short to sit so still, so long.
Enjoy!
:J








