Tuesday, September 09, 2008

We have a victory!!! WOOOHOOOOO! My Packers won and looked good doing it. I am so happy for Aaron Rodgers, hopefully he can move out from under the shadow of the Legend that was #4. He looked so awesome tonite, and someday, just maybe someday, they will forget about the that other guy (you know, the traitor).
It was a big biscuit day as my friend Kip likes to call them. I got our new windfeather flags at work. It took me awhile to get them up, along with a trip back to the factory for a new pole, but it was worth it! They look so awesome.
My latest CTMH order came in and I love it! I ordered two card sets and some stamp pads. I'm using the cards kits to make cards for my co workers as gifts. I am going to give them a set of cards for Christmas. These will be quick and easy for me to do for that. The new catalog came with this order, and OMG! love alot of it too. I've been waiting for CTMH to come out with a stamp pad revolving case for their stamps and they must have read my mind. It's in the new catalog!
My new stamps came from Violette's that Jean picked up for me. I love them! Such cute little fall stamps. I need to get busy with them now too.
This isn't really my big biscuit, but my niece's. She got engaged Saturday night! I'm so excited for her. She deserves much happiness.
That's my day, it was a good one!
I hope you have a good day too!

:J