Thursday, September 25, 2008

Coolness!

We slept with the windows open last night, it was so beautiful out. When I got up this morning it was 61 degrees. I am loving this! It's usually not this cool for another month. It's not unusual to go trick or treating on Halloween in shorts! But for now, I'm loving this cooler weather.
Maybe now my yard will get a bit more attention. I tend to neglect it in August and September, it's just tooo hot to go out there and putz. It needs some putzing done in it. A few weeds to pull, decks to sweep, it's always something that needs to be done.
For now, I'm heading to work, and football tonite. Same tomorrow. I'll have shows tivo'd to watch when I get home tonite. Grey's & Private Practice. I'm glad the new season has started. What are your favorite shows?
Last night I made invites for the stamping party I'm having in a few weeks. Wanna come? We always have such a great time.
Well the sun's up, time to make the donuts.
:J