Time is just flying by for me! Too much to do and not enough time! It will get worse when next week starts and I want to sit in front of the TV and watch all the new shows.
We've had cool mornings the past two days. Please let this continue!!! It was down in the low 60's this morning. I am loving it! I want so badly to open the windows at night, but I know what that will do to my sinuses. It's going to be gorgeous tomorrow night for the JV game. We travel to the north end of the county and it's usually 10 degrees cooler there. I may have to take a sweatshirt. The cool weather is early for us this year, usually we don't get cool weather until the fair, which isn't for another month!
I'm off to enjoy the outside morning for a while before I have to go to work. Enjoy your day!
:J







