Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know, I've been a bad blogger. I've been reading other's blogs, I just neglected my own for a few days. So here's my best attempt to catch you up on my life.
I worked all weekend in the house. Putzing as I call it. Just doing this and that, mostly dusting. I dust furniture every week, but there are areas that just get neglected, the tops of tall cabinets, the ceiling fans, the blinds...So I worked on that.
I've been doing alot of cooking. Since my schedule change and I get home at 5ish now, I like to cook. Sunday I made collards, squash and mac & cheese. DH brought home fried chicken. I can make fried chicken but to me it's not worth the time and the mess.
I didn't get much scrap time this past weekend, matter of fact I pretty much neglected the scrap room all weekend. GASP! I do need to get in there and finish a project for the MIL.
I did go to a movie. I saw Nights in Rodanthe, great flick, take tissues. Most of it takes place on the Outer banks of NC in a big old beach house. Please put me there! Richard Gere gets better the older he gets.....he can stay in the beach house with me too.
Work has been busy, busy. Lots of changes forthcoming. I'm on the committee to facilitate the changes and it's sometimes nervewracking. Little ole me with all these Masters degrees, Specialists and Doctorates. I just pray I don't say anything STUPID. I finally spoke up this past meeting and made some valid contributions.
Meetings, Meetings, Meetings. It seems like that's all I'm getting done these days. I'm not a meeting person!
Well, off to work, I have another meeting to go to...
:J