Saturday, September 06, 2008

How are these days getting by me still? I am not that busy of a person, that I can't post about my uninteresting life every day.

So Friday was a good day. It makes two days in a row that the elephant wasn't sitting on my chest the whole time I was at work. That in itself makes me a happy woman. I had to go pick up the windfeathers (feather flags) we had made to advertise for school. Last year the big P wanted ideas to help promote our school. I suggested the wind flags and he agreed. So I got put in charge of the project!
Our flags turned out awesome!

I also ordered our tickets to fly home for thanksgiving. I can hardly wait!!!! We're just going for the weekend and leaving the boys behind. Poor babies! We'll do our family thanksgiving the Sunday before. That way they can take all the leftovers home to eat while we are gone. After they do all the dishes of course!

Football last night was exciting. It was great too see old friends I hadn't seen all summer. Football is a sporting and social event at our school. There are as many people on the track surrounding the game as there are fans in the stands. Although the fans cheered our team on, it wasn't enough, they lost 20 - 28. But not without thrilling moments when our receivers returned two kickoffs for touchdowns.
Dh's D line played well, but penalties on offense killed us.

Today is house cleaning, tropics watching and Sam's club shopping. Hubby's idea not mine. Maybe he'll buy me something????
I hope your day is a great one!