Monday, September 22, 2008

Sticker Shock!

Since I'm getting over the shock of paying for my glasses today, here's a blog question thingy I got off Toni's blog. I keep telling my self I'm getting two pair of glasses, but my other self is saying yeah, but it was bogo. Yeah right.
Okay, to take my mind off this argument I've had all day. The questionaire.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00 a.m.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls! (I just got a new string!)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? MamaMia
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A Banana and yogurt
6. What is your middle name? Alison
7. What food do you dislike? Any hot breakfast cereal
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Poets & Pirates, Kenny Chesney
9. What kind of car do you drive? An old Ford Explorer
10.Favorite sandwich? Pimento Loaf
11.What characteristic do you despise? People who think they are better than anyone
12.Favorite item of clothing? capris
13.If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Right now, Alaska
14.Favorite brand of clothing? anything comfortable
15.Where would you retire to? The beach in the winter and Wisconsin in the summer.
16.What was your most recent memorable birthday? They are all memorable
17.Favorite sport to watch? Green Bay Packer Football
18.Farthermost place you are sending this? n/a, since this is a blog post
19.Person you expect to send it back first? I dunno
20.When is your birthday? October
21.Are you a morning person or a night person? Probably morning, I get cranky when I'm tired!
22.What is your shoe size? 9
23.Pets? Dog - Dakota Cat - Boots
24.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm getting new glasses
25.What did you want to be when you were little? A ballerina and an airline stewardess and an actress.
26.How are you today? Good, getting over that sticker shock.
27.What is your favorite candy? Dark Chocolate
28.What is your favorite flower? Lilacs
29.What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? All of them!
30.What are you listening to right now? Dancing with the Stars
31.What was the last thing you ate? Half a bag of BBQ potato chips
32.Do you wish on stars? Yep!
33.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Salmon
34.How is the weather right now? Hot and muggy
35.The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My Hubby
36.Favorite soft drink? Water
37.Favorite restaurant? Manny's Pizza
38.Real hair color? Brown
39.What was your favorite toy as a child? my bike
40.Summer or winter? Fall :)
41.Hugs or kisses? hugs
42.Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
43.Coffee or tea? Coffee
44.Do you want your friends to email you back? No, just blog it!
45.When was the last time you cried? Last week when I broke my favorite mixing bowl
46.What is under your bed? probably dog hair, and my prom dress (in a box)
47.What did you do last night? Watched the Packers play football on TV
48.What are you afraid of? losing people I love
49.Salty or sweet? Salty
50.How many keys on your key ring? 5
51.How many years at your current job? 4
52.Favorite day of the week? Sunday during football season
53.How many towns have you lived in? 6
54.Do you make friends easily? I don't think so