I've decided that taking a day off to do un fun stuff just is not worth it. I vow to only take days off when I can do something fun. I paid for being off yesterday, a price that isn't worth it unless the day off is fun.
Busy day today, Busy, Busy day. Just busy catching up, paperwork upon paperwork, it must multiply by the hundreds while I'm gone. But I did get mostly caught up, working through lunch.
I was surprised to find a pretty jar of canned hot peppers on my desk when I came in to work. I knew right away who they were from. My friend Linda, is a pepper fanatic. She's been growing peppers in her garden all summer. I'm glad I get to have a jar of her peppers, she loves them that much!
After work my friends, Sharon & Ann came over. We're planning some paper therapy, cardmaking in a few weeks. Then after the new year we are renting the clubhouse at the golf course for a weekend of paper therapy. Just going to hang out and scrap. Us and 13 of our friends, eat, drink & scrap. I wish I didn't have to wait til after the holidays.
So for now I'll settle with a few hours of paper therapy next weekend. It will be fun I know.
:J








