Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another day at the fair!

Ah! Fair weather is here! Here in NW FL, when the fair gets here, we know cooler weather isn't far behind. It was 52 degrees when I got in the car to come home tonite. WOOOHOOO! Of course it was 75 this am when I went to work, in my polo shirt, with no jacket. So I froze tonite!
Lots of people at the fair. LOTS! Lots of interest in classes, crops and next years fair. WOOOHOOO! It is so exciting to talk with others who love our habit. I did get to visit the cows tonite too. I love to see the cows at the fair.
Best part of tonite, one of the LSS owners was there to help out for a few hours. She asked me to seriously consider teaching for them! WOOOHOOOOO!
So other than a little vertigo all day, my day was awesome!

:J