Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Calgon, Please Take Me Away!

I need a long soak in a big tub. I need to destress and undepress. I need Calgon to take me away!

The past two weeks have been majorly busy, stressful, and I'm a bit depressed. I'm depressed because all my Hilltop friends are having major fun and I'm not there. This weekend is Creepover and I can't go. Last years Creepover was the first time I cropped with the girls. What fun I have had in the past year!

Lately I feel like all I do on here is complain. I have been so stressed at work. Major reports due at work. Trying to make do with data that IMHO is lacking. Why? Because so few see the importance of the data. I'm left to figure out what people mean when they submit things to me. Yes I could go back and ask, but that is a one time fix. Then I spend all my time running back and forth getting the data I need. UGH!

I am looking forward to one month from today. Can you say "Beach House"? For one week we will be at the beach with all the family. How fun. How relaxing. Can't it get here sooner?

Maybe I need a mental health day. Yeah, that's it. Hmmmm cough, cough, I feel something coming on. Gee I hope it doesn't hit me hard on Friday.

:J