Tuesday, October 16, 2007

RAIN!

It's that kind of day, the rain is gently falling on the roof, trying to lure me back to sleep. The radio says that we'll have the rain most of the morning. I can't go back to bed, instead I have to be in a meeting all morning. As the rain tries to gently lure me to sleep.
My new blog head is courtesy of my oldest and youngest son, and the oldest's fiancee. Their hand made card greeted me on my scrap table. I'm sure Felicia was the artist.
It's good advice, "Bloom where you are planted". I've told the boys this all their lives, just in different words. "Deal with it" "Make the best of it" "Life isn't fair", okay maybe the last one isn't the same. But you get the drift.
Life is a choice. You can make the best of any situation, or you can choose to curl up and wilt away. I try to choose to make the best of any situation. My life seems better that way.
Bloom today.

:J