I didn't order that did I? I knew my much older sister, Susie, had ordered one. So I thought hmmmmm, maybe it was a surprise. But she had told me she didn't get it. She thought my darling husband was getting it for me. So I called him. No he didn't order it. Hmmmmm. Okay! OMEN! Message from beyond! So anyway, since I was meant to have it, Sandra brought it to me last night when she came to judge.
Isn't it pretty? Just wait til I fix it up. Soon it will match my new Packer tool bag! But for right now I am loving it!
Sandra also brought me the new paper ribbon to match the new papers from Daisy Bucket. WOW! I love the feel of these new paper ribbons! They feel like the parchment papers Rick brought back from Egypt. You can curl them, tear them in half lengthwise, ink them, stamp them. Who knows what you can do with them. I can hardly wait to play! The scrappaper itself feels like wallpaper and it's double sided! I was the first one to get these papers from the store!
That in itself made my day complete. I just love these birthdays that go on for a week. I still haven't gotten my box from much older sister, Susie. And I have yet to hear from the middle child, the angel, as his brothers call him. He is so bad with dates. I don't know where he gets that!
I'm off, have a wondermous day!
:J







