Thursday, October 25, 2007

One More Day

My day sucked today, without going into huge details, because it makes me cry, my day sucked. I shouldn't take everything so personal, it is what it is. But today it was BS.
I have great friends, awesome family, and many blessings in my life. Some days just suck. When you don't want to talk about it, because it makes you cry, everyone wants to talk about it. It is what it is and tomorrow is another day.
In the midst of everything, in an email at work, I got this email with lots of interesting answers when I sent it out to my friends. Sooooo, this is my challenge today. Play the game. Post your answers, and post it on your blog, see what everyone says about you in a word.
Tomorrow is another day.
:J

The Game is on!!! And you're it!!

Describe ME in one word.... just one single word. Send it to me and to me
only.

Then send this message to all your friends and see how many strange &
interesting things they say about you. This is [supposed to be] really fun
- you decide.


Here's how to Play:

1. Hit the reply key and send me my one word.

2. Then return to this message, and forward it to your friends (including
me) and see what people say about you when limited to one word!!!

The Game is On!!!!!