Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! of course that isn't as big an Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! as I will have next weekend, and definitely not as big an Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! as the following weekend. Those are relaxation sigh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs, not screaming Ahhhhhhhhhhs!
Today is the last day of the fair. It looks to be a gorgeous day for it too after all the rainy mess we have had most of the last ten days. In some ways I have felt every last bit of those ten days, and in others it's hard to believe the 10 days have already passed. Kelly Pickler performs tonite at the fair. While I didn't care for her at AI, I've grown to like her after seeing her with Brad Paisley's concert.My Ahhhhhhs will be big next weekend just because I have nothing, nothing on the agenda. Even bigger Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhs the following weekend because we will be at the beach house the following weekend for a week. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I found a ride to the game last night. Rick told me I couldn't drive that far alone because of the vertigo stuff I've been suffering with this week. Actually I think it's because he was afraid I'd stop at the LSS that has good bathrooms and is about half way in between here and the game. We lost again, 28 consecutive games now. I don't like to blame the refs, but when I see fouls, you know they are blatant. They weren't being called either. We had one kid who got late hit, no call, and they ended up lifeflighting him for head injuries. It's just wrong. If we don't get some decent refs in this area more kids will suffer like this.
Anyway, off to the fair! I hope all my fellow scrappers have fun at the online crops today. I'll miss them.
:Jayne







