I had a great night thanks to two sisters, Mary and Linda. They run a crop business here locally. Working the fair gives them an opportunity to get the word out about a their crops. Mary was thrilled with her second place ribbon for this picture of Linda's granddaughter.
It's funny how small a world it is. The Scrappy Sister's as they are called, are originally from Wisconsin. But at one time when Linda the older one was little, they lived in Dubuque Iowa. Dubuque is near where I grew up, the closest "big City".
Their mom went to Dubuque High, class of 40. Guess what? so did my mom. It was fun talking to them about Dubuque, and the possiblity of our moms actually knowing each other. I know my mom had a friend named Joan. Which was their mom's name. Wouldn't it just be a hoot if they were friends!
What a great couple of sisters they are. Linda is the much much older sister, by 13 years! Isn't that a hoot! We had so much in common it was eerie. I can't wait for my much much older sister to meet them. They are going to the same local beach crop as we are in January. I'm looking forward to it now!
Well, my relaxing evening has come to an end. I must go do dishes before I go to bed.
Have a wondermous day!
:J







