In one week my house will be full to the max with relatives. One week. I only have one week to get ready. One week to dust everything, every corner, every nook and crannie.
Normally I wouldn't panic, normally we go straight to the beach house. But this time everyone is coming in a bit early. Some of them want to go to the Blue Angels air show, and everyone wants to go watch Rick coach.
So this time I have to clean, clean really good. I know, my MIL tells me she isn't coming to see my house, she's coming to see us. I know she said we will take care of it when she gets here, but I still have to drive myself nuts cleaning.
So today while I was home on bed rest, I slept in, got up and cleaned out the pantry. After all, we don't want food leftover from the last beach house expedition in the pantry. So I cleaned the pantry, three bags full. Not just food, but tupperware, junk and more junk. After that I took a nap. I napped for 2 hours. Then at noon I got up and cleaned the fridge, inside and outside. I cleaned the cupboards, just wiped them down good. I also cleaned out my hutch. Then I napped again. After supper I cleaned some more. No cleaning tomorrow, I think I'm going back to work, and there's football tomorrow night.
So I will clean what I can and they can talk about the rest. I got to give them something to talk about don't I?
:J
btw, no ear infections, a little sinus stuff, we changed my medicine and I feel much better, just sleepy!







