Monday, October 15, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Still a few years off from 50, Some days I am feeling my age or older. My father-in-law asked me how I could feel older, since I've never been older to know what it feels like. I guess he has a point. I told him as long as he is around setting the pace, I'll never know old. He goes and goes and goes.
So here is the first birthday picture I could find. I was two.
 

And then my cuter stage. I thought I was a princess in this dress. It had black velvet bodice and white chiffon skirt, with a red flower on the belt.
 

Here's a more normal picture of me. By then I had learned about sweats and pants. No more dresses for me! But still a princess with my ballerina cake!
 

As long as birthday's keep coming, I'm a happy person. Not for the presents, because I'm spoiled everyday. But because as long as I have birthdays, I'm keeping pace. It sure beats the alternative!

:J
Posted by Picasa