Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm up and ready to go to the Doctor. I've had all of this vertigo I can handle. Even tho it's not as bad as I have had it before as far as spinning goes, It's just enough to make me grouchy and irritated. I tried to get into the ENT but he can't see me until Monday, so I called my regular Doc. I get to see him at 8:45.
Yesterday I did something I've never done before. I feel asleep at work, while working on the computer. I knew I was getting sleepy, it was so warm in my office. Next thing I knew I was waking up and had no idea what I was doing. I finally put my head down on my desk to rest a few minutes. But that didn't help, so I went home. I slept a couple of hours. It felt so good but I am so drowsy still.
Good thing I had made chili for dinner. I left it cook again all day in the crockpot. OMG! It was so good. Don't ask me about a recipe, I did it all by a "little of this, a little of that." Rick & I each ate 3 bowls of it. Patrick even said it was good and he doesn't like chili all that much.
Who would have thought at the beginning of the season that the Packers would be 6-1? Okay, who besides me? LOL! It was good to see them win again. I'll admit, they did have me worried. Our niece and her son were at the game in Denver. I'm glad they got to see the Pack win. I think it was Ben's first Packer game. He'll be here in 8 days, I can't wait to hear all about it.
Well I better get moving. I hope all is well where you are.

:J