Monday, October 01, 2007

Not Much of a Day

It was a gorgeous morning this morning. Cool weather, nil humidity, nice sunny breezes. I wanted to stay home. But I didn't I went to work. The longer I was there, my head started hurting. By lunchtime the lights were too bright. At 1 o'clock I told the Big P I was going home.
So I did, and straight to bed. Slept til 5:30. That's a long time for me. I'm a power napper. I'm thinking the it must be the pollen bothering me. We'll see how I feel in the am.
Oldest son and his fiancee made it back to Florida safe and sound. They came in about Midnite thirty on Saturday night. Sunday they got their apartment so youngest son helped them unload the van. I can wait to go see their apartment, it's on the water, should be beautiful!
I'm off to bed, Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

:Jayne