Sunday, September 30, 2007

I've got it all in the BAG!

I was actually shopping for a birthday present for my son, but found this for me instead!
 

If you didn't know, I'm a huge Packers fan. Everyone has an AMM tote, and they are totally cool also. But as a Packer fan, this is the tote for me! It's actually bigger than my AMM tote, I can even fit my small AMM tote inside it.
 

Pockets line the entire edges of the inside. I didn't even fill them all. I also have room in the middle to stuff all my other stuff that doesn't need pockets. One side has pockets on the outside and pouches on the other. Each end has two pockets also. I've stuffed all my stamp bars in three of the pockets, one pocket has a bunch of little scrappin' doodads in it. One has Glue dots in it, one pocket is still empty.
 

The bag still fits on my little rotating stand, so I'm really loving it. Not really sure what I will do with my old AMM tote, but my new Packer tote is a keeper!
Posted by Picasa


:J

Edited later: I got this cool bag at www.packerproshop.com unless you are a Green Bay Packer fan, you probably don't want it. But I bet if you search Lowe's, Home Depot or Menards, whatever your local homestore is, you can find one! It just won't be as pretty! LOL!