Yep we are half way through a boring week. TV sucks, unless you are a Big Brother fan, and I'm not. I got off work early yesterday, and got nothing accomplished as I took a nap. The nap resulted in me not being able to sleep last night. Which puts me in a daze as I write this. Do you feel like you gave the mouse a cookie? I do.
The next few days will be more exciting, I know.
Tomorrow is a big meeting with the big big powers that be. More decisions on Dual Enrollment, it's okay, we are halfway through the first grading period, let's get this settled!
Two home football games this week. Can the JV remain undefeated? Can the Varsity win their first game this year? I think both answers are yes. If my Packers can remain undefeated in regular season, so can my JV and yes Varsity can beat Catholic High. Both home games so no late night travel for me, but lots of work.
I look forward to scrappin all weekend! The way I look at it is, my house is mostly clean, so maybe 3 hours on that. 2 hours to grocery shop, and the rest of the weekend is mine! WOOOHOOOO!
On that happy note, I'm off to eat breakfast and go to work. Have a great day mateys!
:J







