I'm so glad it's Saturday! I've a list a mile long of things I need to get done, followed by some play time this afternoon, and a relaxing evening with hubby.
I'm off to WM for pet food. Somehow I've let the catfood run low and now Boots is being overly affectionate, wondering when I'm going to feed him. He's turning up his nose at the dog food I put in his bowl.
I've got to get this house cleaned up. It's driving me crazy, crazy, crazy. I'm going to reverse my routine tho and START in my bedroom. It's pretty sad when the scraproom is the cleanest room in the house.
My friend Beth is back on the mend after having a pacemaker put in. You know you are getting old when your friends start having pacemakers. She is only in her early 50's. Her heart is made of gold, could be why she needs help with it beating. She says she will be back to work on Monday, I think she just needs some more rest!
Off to my first Stampin' Up party this afternoon. I'm looking forward to it, I just hope I can get away without spending tooooo much!
Well I had better get going before the lazy bug bites my butt. Have a wondermous day!
:J







