Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Just a Happy Hump Day!

It is still cool in the mornings, but it doesn't last long once the sun comes up! The scoop is that it will be 50 on Saturday morning. I can hardly wait. I love cool mornings. Usually I take the first really cool morning of the fall off of work, a kind of mental health day. I like to take the first really warm day in spring off too. You need mental health days like that sometimes.
Speaking of mental health, Hilltop Memories has their cruise booked. I can hardly wait. 5 days!!!! WoooHOOOO! Just have to check the calendar at work and make sure nothing major is happening, dust off the passport and off I go!
I watched Boston Legal last night. To me it wasn't spectacular for a season kick off. Not sure if I even liked it. But I'll keep watching. Gives me something to talk with my brother about. He called me yesterday to remind me it was on. Usually I'm calling him.
I forgot to renew my arthritis medicine the other day. I haven't had it for 2 days and already I can tell. I hurt so bad. Of all the medicine I take, I am most thankful for that one. I feel 90 today without it. I'll call it in in just a few minutes.
Off to the big world of Data. I spent all day yesterday correcting classes for our big data submission. Seems the state didn't tell the district that they changed some codes. So we had to redo a bunch of stuff. UGH! But it's mostly done now.
May go to a crop this weekend here in town. Mostly CM scrappers, but hey, it's people. Not like the Hilltop girls tho, they're the BEST!
:J