I am getting to old to do this, running all weekend. I just can't stop myself tho, I still think I am 19, going all the time. I guess I feed off the high school energy from working at school.
Friday night was our first home football game. I manned the gates as usual, didn't see a bit of the game. Pissed off a cheerleader mom, because she had to walk back to the car to get her ID so she could get in free. Sorry lady, I don't know all the cheerleader parents! We got creamed again, but this week we start playing schools more our size, so that may help!
Saturday morning I met my much older sister, Susie and we did some serious scrap shopping. SERIOUS. I found the new BG line, Mellow. It's much prettier in person than online. Picked up a few dies for the Cuttlebug, the OK flowers for the revolution, and a tab die for the Sizzix. Love my Cuttlebug, everything works in it.
We stayed in SanDestin. Nothing special, Holiday Inn Express. But we slept in til 10. I never sleep til 10. We had the funniest waitress at IHOP for breakfast. Great breakfast with comedy thrown in for free. We tipped her well. All in all we drove from Crestview, to Panama City to Destin, to Ft. Walton beach and back to Crestview. We hit AC Moore, HL, JoAnns, and 4 scrap stores. Found the cutest one in Madierra Beach, Scribbles and Scrapbooks. The owner is so funny and she had a bunch of neat stuff, but not overwhelming. Loved her store. She let me use her ATG gun. I want one!!! I'm telling hubby that's what I want for my birthday!
When I got home hubby had installed my new rainshower. I love it! He also had the front yard mowed, and ordered pizza for dinner as soon as I got home. He is just too good to me. I had a ton of fun shopping with my sister. We decided we want to do this again too. We missed two scrap stores as they weren't open on Sunday. There were two malls we didn't even go into. So as soon as we get some money saved up, we'll be off on another adventure!!!
:J







