It's been a busy one! We woke up this morning to much cooler temps, even a chill in the air! I am loving that! Now if it could just hang on! I am so ready for cool weather.
Yesterday I cleaned my bedroom. It soo needed it. Complete deep cleaning, all the dust is gone. All I have left is the windows. Of course I should clean out my closet, but when I look in there I just don't see anything I can get rid of! I did pile up a stack of capris that have served me well, but are now going to make someone else happy.
My reward for spending all morning cleaning my room was going my first Stamping up party! It was such fun! We made 3 cards. I made a new friend, Molliry, who's four. Yes, that's how she spelled her name because she showed me. Molliry and Ashlan, who's 7, sat at the table with me and Ashlan's mom, Natalee. Molliry's mom sat at the newbie table, because she has never stamped before. Molliry and I made our cards together, she was quite the stamper! These are my cards.
After the party, DH and I had date night, and went to dinner at our favorite place right now, The Shrimp Basket. Yummy!
Tonite is a Coaches' Banquet for all the coaches in our area. It should be fun to see everyone off the football field.
Speaking of football fields, I have to commend the coaches & players of Chipley High School. They were our opponents in Friday nights game. They won, 47-35. The score could have been one touchdown higher, but they were good sports and kneeled down the last minute of play instead of driving in for another touchdown. We don't see that here in Pensacola very often. As a matter of fact, most of the schools here enjoy running the score up on us. I commend the Chipley Tigers for being great sports.
Time for me to make the coffee, get the paper and enjoy the morning. I hope you have a wonderful day.
:J








