It has been gloomy all day. We know a Tropical Depression is sitting off the coast right now. It's just waiting to rain on our weekend. This morning all after school and football games were cancelled, due to the impending weather.
Now to tell the truth, I was not really badly disappointed in the cancellation. While I love football, I also love a good weekend in the house with no plans. Now that the game is cancelled, I can spend tonite cleaning house. That way my house will be clean and I can play without any guilt about what I should be doing. LOL! Not that I really have any guilt.
It rained about noonish pretty heavy. But now it's been stopped for a few hours. Just gloomy looking outside.
So I shall be delving into housework tonite. Tomorrow it's play, play, play! It can rain all it wants! Monday night we will make up the game we were supposed to play tonite. Which is okay, because I'll be done playing!
:J







