She who never makes mistakes was a bit miffed that I alphabetized the mailboxes. She ran to tell that I was alphabetizing the mailboxes. That didn't matter, I had asked permission from the powers that be. In 15 minutes I had it done.
She stopped me as I walked out of the mailroom and said, "I was going to do that as soon as the new teacher was hired"
"But his nametag was there, so I did it"
Later, unable to let it drop, She said, "I just got an email, we're getting ANOTHER new teacher who starts tomorrow, now the mailboxes have to be done again"
"That's nice" I replied. And walked on by.
Fast forward to tonite, as I left, I said to She who never makes mistakes "I didn't see that new teacher who was starting today, did you?"
"No there's a bit of a problem"
"Oh so you were WRONG about her starting today" I replied.
"well ah, well um"
I guess I'm not the only one who makes mistakes.
;) Sometimes it feels good to stoop.







