I'm not even going to go into the details about the game last night. We lost. Nuff about that.
It was good to see a few of our alumni there. Alumni players, that is. They sat with me most of the game and I caught up on their lives and made sure that they could still lie to me about how well they are behaving, doing their bible study and still loving their mommas. I love those boys and miss them being around.
They were a part of our first two classes at school. Back when we knew every kid and most of their mommas. They even updated me on what my son has been up to that he doesn't tell me. Ya know, he's behaving too, doing his bible study and of course still loves his momma. Two of them live on their own, two still live at home. One has a baby and is a single father. If I had to pick one to be a single father, it would be him. So mature, responsible, polite, and level headed. His daughter at 18 months is just a doll baby. She is like her daddy, just as sweet and very polite, well behaved.
Of course now is when they are comfortable enough to start telling the stories of what they were doing in HS. Things I'm glad I didn't know then. Stuff we've all done at one time or another. They made me laugh all night long.
I will say that two of them have benefited greatly from being at our school. They have gone on to using what they learned at our school to get awesome jobs with the local power company and are doing quite well. Good thing for Thomas with a daughter to raise! Seeing them made my evening.
Today I'm cleaning and am going to go to the LSS. I may even cook dinner tonite! LOL! That's a sad statement isn't it. Well I'm off, Have a wondermous day!
:Jayne







