A bit late on the Tuesday bit, but it is still Tuesday. What a day!
I blew my computer up first thing this am at work. As soon as I turned it on, I got the "blue screen of death" as the techs call it. It's the first time I got it as I turned on, usually got it when I left it sit awhile.
So I turned my computer off and waited the mandatory 30 seconds, then turned it back on. No Blue screen but a message, something about battery low. I called our wonderful, marvelous, overworked tech, Mark and told him what was happening. He said, "Be right there!" Mark never says that. He rushed in, started disconnecting everything and said "I'm losing one of these a day!" and was gone.
It's hard for me to work with no puter, puter is my work. So I sat back to drink a cup of coffee and wait. Soon he zoomed in and gave me a new computer, (with my old hard drive, if you can beleive that) and I was back at work.
Shortly after that I had some upsetting news about a friend, I can't even talk about it here. It left me sitting in a daze. One that this would happen, and two that the person who told me, someone in the position they are in, would share it. I was shocked. Absolutely shocked.
After a bit I was able to resume work again. I needed to get my mojo mojoing. I did get quite a bit done at work. Including pissing off my favorite person to piss off, so my day was made.
I got home to my new Bazzill pack from QVC. I walked in and the box was sitting on the sofa. I said to DH, "who ordered QVC?" "I haven't ordered from QVC lately!" Which isn't really a lie, the Bazzill was backordered, and truthfully I never expected to get it.
I have to say I love my Bazzill pack. I just want to take it in the scraproom and caress it. Followed by cutting it up into cards, letters, embellies, and pages. It's just so rich, all 160 pages of it. YUM!
Well I'm off to go look at my Bazzill again. So Yummy!
:J







