I begged off celebrating Sister Susie's birthday this weekend because I felt like yuk. After spending most of yesterday sleeping, and most of today doing the same, I still feel like yuk. Nothing specifically yukky, just wiped outish.
I've been drinking a ton of water, thinking it could be a touch of dehydration, but it's not seeming to help. I get dehydrated pretty easy, and pardon the tmi, but if I'm not peeing clear, I'm dehydrated. So I'm drinking water, and drinking water.
I've been feeling wasteful drinking all this bottled water. It's ridiculous paying for water in a bottle and throwing the bottle away. Today I went to WM and bought a Brita pitcher. Now I can at least drink water at home and not be so wasteful.
My trip to WM was the one thing I got accomplished today. Sad I haven't done more, but I think with beginning of school, football and all my other activities, I have worn myself out. A solid month of ten-twelve hour work days will do that to you.
While at WM I ran into my friend, Jenny. I love seeing her. We both said we need to get together more often, but our busy lives never let us. She still has one in seventh grade, so he keeps her busy. She was at WM with no kids, a big list, and lots of time. She said she was going to hit every aisle just to see what was new. I said was doing the same, but no list. I saw her later and she had a cartful, she said I needed to catch up. But I had more expensive things in my cart! It was nice to just walk around and see all the new stuff, fall colors etc. I bought my own drill/screwdriver for my projects. I'm not even telling anyone I have it. That way it won't disappear. I also got a nice pumpkin jar for my desk at work. I shouldn't have to fill my candy jar every other day now. It really holds alot.
When I got home, Rick came strolling in from practice. He wanted brats for dinner, so guess what? We went back to WM. First we went to Home Depot for my chalkboard paint for my magnet board. I have the edges painted, this week I will work on all the little doo daddies that go with it. With my new drill I can put the knobbies on. It will give me something to do this week as Rick has a busy football week.
He has field lining Wednesday night after practice, Thursday an away JV game, and Friday is our first home game. Short week, lots to do.
It's probably a good thing I rested up this weekend. I'm going to need it. I have a plan for next weekend. I just need to see if my Sister wants to join in. It should be fun, but that's another day!
:J







