Thursday, August 21, 2008

I can't believe it's been since Monday that I've blogged! I'm sorry! Life just gets too busy for me sometimes. I'm back to my normal late morning routine, so I should be a better blogger, I promise.

This is my first late morning of the school year. I've been getting to school at seven, or earlier, but registration is over now. I can go back to my normal routine, whatever that is. I don't have to be to work til 10, so I'll switch back to blogging in the morning. When my mind is clearer...LOL!

Last night I met my friend, Chris, at Panera Bread for dinner and then we went to see Mama Mia! Such a cute movie! I don't know what music I was listening to back in the 70's and 80's but it must not have been ABBA. I only recognized half the songs. But that didn't matter, it was a great movie, Meryl Steep was awesome in it. I really liked all the characters, they were all just a hoot! We laughed and laughed! It was great to spend some time with Chris. We both stay so busy, we just don't get together enough!

It looks like our weekend my be a little rainy thanks to TS Fay. A front is supposed to push her over our way. I won't mind a rainy day or two. That means I'd have to stay home and find something entertaining to do, like SCRAP! I just hope DH's football scrimmage does't get rained out Friday night. He's looking very forward to that, as are the boys.

What are your plans this weekend?