Luggage and all, minus my cell phone, we made it in about 4:30 p.m. today. It has been a long 12 hours, but worth every minute, every penny.
I left my cell phone in WI, I wasn't very awake at 4 a.m. when we left, and I guess this is payback for my comment on the way to the airport that we should win the "nothing left behind" award. I realized my cell phone was left right after we got to the airport.
Our flights were good, the layovers nice, and I guess it's good to be back home. I'll miss the wonderful weather we had, the humidity here hit us in the face immediately. We really need to go visit in January, to remember why it is we don't live there!
I've lots of catching up to do everywhere, so be patient if I don't blog right away. I also have Registration week for school, so twelve hour days will be a norm for a bit. Nothing like coming back and jumping right in!
Missed you all!
:J







