Sunday, August 17, 2008
South Florida Friends Welcome Here!
Too all my South Florida friends, if you need to run from hurricane Fay, I have shelter for you!
:J
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
So This Is Me
:Jayne
I live at the Western Gate of the Sunshine State, where thousands live the way millions wish they could. Which is far, far from my Midwest, Mississippi river, small town upbringing.
View my complete profile
Want this badge?
I Am A
Wylde Woman Award
My Journal (click to see full size)
My Scrappin'
My Favorite Blogs
Cindy
Cynthia
Darla
Di
Georgia
Karen Russell
Kip!
Michele
Miz Boo
Pioneer Woman
Robin
Roz
Shar
Sophia
Stephanie
Teri
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(122)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(239)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(24)
An Evening on the Coastline
Middle of the Night Ramblings
Groceries for Gustav
Watching Gustav
Bazaar Busyness!
It's Raining Again!
Sunday, the Sun is Shining!
Saturday
Football & Fay on Friday
Waiting on Fay
I can't believe it's been since Monday that I've b...
Survived!
South Florida Friends Welcome Here!
Shopping Was a Success! (in more ways than one)
I'm Shopping for a Wedding Dress!
Paid in Scrapbook Paper & Pudding
What Day is It Really?
I've Been Awarded!
PICTURES!
Cherished Memories
Yep, It's True!
Looking for Pictures?
Wednesday?
I'm Home!!!
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(28)
►
2007
(215)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(146)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)